Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Characters Inspired by Runic Games
For those of you that know me, it's no secret that I've been inspired by the work that comes out of Runic Games. The games are fun...
-
For those of you that know me, it's no secret that I've been inspired by the work that comes out of Runic Games. The games are fun...
-
Hey everyone! It's been a while since I posted something, so I figured it was time. Here is a sample of the work I've done for...
-
More Artwork! It's been far too long since I posted work here, and so I break the silence with these would be heroes. They origina...

I enjoy the skinny one, and the one with the spiky hand. Are you going to keep working on all of them, or only a few?
ReplyDeleteI like them as is, even if you didn't keep working on them.